Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I hope you stay around a little bit longer

I am really liking the ombre style that's going around these days, I remember when I used to wear braids that had dark roots and lighter ends  (obviously my fashion came too early and was simply ignored!) not my best look might I add. Not everyone suits this look but those that do look great with it, I like the colour change more on darker hair such as Shanae Grimes (90210) and Rachel Bilson but overall its a good lazy style.


I was telling my 'Bob Girl' last year summer that her look for this year shall be the outgrown bob/mid length cut so she will be able to play around with it more. What I am loving though is the middle parting mid length style... LOVELY.


I find fringes sexy especially with long hair but I have seen a variety of fringes and the ones I love most are those that rest either on or just under your eyebrows not too blunt too.


xxxx